- AB Philea is Sweden’s largest philatelic/numismatic auction house, with offices in e.g. Stockholm and Göteborg.
- We hold eight philatelic auctions per year, of which two are quality auctions and the other six are called international auctions. We also hold two numismatic auctions per year. The quality auctions and the numismatic auctions are held on Saturdays in May and November. The international auctions are usually held on Wednesdays.
When necessary we can also arrange auctions for boxes and accumulations. All these auctions are public. See the auction calendar.
- Additionally we can hold mail-bid sales on the website in conjunction with the regular auctions. Mail-bid sales are not published in the auction catalogues and are not public, but are only presented here at
- Consignments are always welcome. To be included in an auction, consignments should reach us no later than 2 months before the auction.
- Our commission is 20 %. Lower commission can be discussed for very expensive lots.
- The minimum reserve for monthly auctions is 300 SEK per single lot and 500 SEK for collections.
The minimum reserve for quality actions is 500 SEK per single lot and 1.000 SEK for collections.
- Consignments must have a total reserve of at least 2.000 SEK
- All auctions are published at website, the most visited philatelic/numismatic site in Northern Europe.
- The settlement is made 5–6 weeks after the auction.
With eight auctions per year the next auction is never far away.
Our turnover is about 40 million SEK a year, and is growing.
We have a very large domestic and international customer base, consisting of the customers from Frimärkskompaniet's, Kihlströms Frimärkshandel's, NOVA's, Philea's and Samlartjänst's collected business during more than 100 years in the auction market. We have held about 350 auctions in total.
All auctions are public, and are also published in their entirety on the Internet.
Our website is the most visited philatelic website in Northern Europe, and the number of international customers discovering us this way is constantly increasing.
We can distribute lots to suitable auctions; for example quality lots can be added to quality auctions while more ordinary lots can be added to the monthly auctions.
The lots are presented in a professionally made catalogue that reaches up to 20.000 customers through the Internet or by ordinary mail.
The accumulated competence in our company is very high.
Quick settlement, about 5-6 weeks after the auction.